Sunday 27 November 2011

This Moment...


hoping... for some rain today to water the vegie garden.

appreciating... everything about my life.

learning... that it's ok to lose everything you thought was important. What's important is the health of my  children, my fiance and my family. 

making... bunting for christmas.

looking forward to...  seeing the back of this year. 

planning... to have a much better 2012 than 2011.

eating... red rooster for lunch. (my bad) 

reading... Game Of Thrones.

listening... Rise Against.

watching... I'll tell you what I've finished watching is Home and Away for the year!! What will I fill my 7:00 - 7:30 time slot with now!! :(

missing...  certain friends and family.

dreaming... about a holiday away with the fiance and kiddies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment